Contains stable oxygenated accelerant to give optimum soil or stain removal.
Effective as a laundry soak. Also removes residue from plastic, china and metal surfaces.
Safe on all surfaces.
5 kg pail, 10 kg pail, 15 kg carton, 20 kg pail, 25 kg bag
No specific regulatory requirements apply.
Transport & Handling
Not classified as Dangerous Goods according to the criteria of the Australian Dangerous Goods Code, sixth edition.
Treat as non hazardous material, prevent from entering waterways. For more details refer to MSDS.
First Aid Directions
If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, hold eyes open and flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
Uses & Methods
1) Dissolve 50gm per 5litre of hot water (50-70degC).
2) Immerse articles for soaking until stains are removed.
3) Rinse with fresh water or cycle through dishwashing machines
For Distaining equipment:
1) Dissolve 50 gm per 5litre of hot water (50-70degC).
2) Circulate through coffee maker or urn or scrub stained areas.