Bacterial Control Sanitiser

$12.70$113.85

Clear

By purchasing from Envirocare, you willingly accept all of our Terms and Conditions.

Description

Bacterial Control Sanitiser is fast acting, non-rinse, and ready to use for commercial, domestic, and hospital sanitation.

It is formulated to kill even the toughest of germs.

Additional information

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A
SIZE

750 ml, 5lt, 20lt

Additional Information

First Aid Directions

You should call The Poisons Information Centre if you feel that you may have been poisoned, burned or irritated by
this product. The number is 13 1126 from anywhere in Australia (0800 764 766 in New Zealand) and is available at all
times. Have this SDS with you when you call.
Inhalation: First aid is not generally required. If in doubt, contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
Skin Contact: Wash gently and thoroughly with water (use non-abrasive soap if necessary) for 5 minutes or until
chemical is removed.
Eye Contact: No effects expected. If irritation does occur, flush contaminated eye(s) with lukewarm, gently flowing
water for 5 minutes or until the product is removed. Obtain medical advice if irritation becomes painful or lasts more
than a few minutes. Take special care if exposed person is wearing contact lenses.
Ingestion: If product is swallowed or gets in mouth, do NOT induce vomiting; wash mouth with water and give some
water to drink. If symptoms develop, or if in doubt contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.

Safety Directions

No specific regulatory requirements apply.

Transport & Handling

Not classified as Dangerous Goods according to the criteria of the Australian Dangerous Goods Code, sixth edition.

Emergency Procedures

Treat as non hazardous material, prevent from entering waterways. For more details refer to MSDS.

Uses & Methods

DIRECTIONS: To remove organic or bodily fluids that may spread germs, apply Bacterial Control undiluted around the affected area and wipe with a paper towel towards the centre. Once clean, dry the area with a fresh paper towel.
To simply disinfect a surface, apply undiluted and leave for at least 5 minutes. After 5 minutes you may wipe the applied area with a fresh paper towel.

Reviews